Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Eli at Home

We are very happy that Eli is at home with us now. We've had him home for about two weeks and I can't believe it has already been that long. He is just over a month old.




Asher is giving Eli some big boy advice.




Looking around and being alert.


I took some pictures of Asher and Eli on our couch. After having Eli, Asher seems huge to me now compared to a newborn.




My sweet Asher boy. He's had a hard time too, and sometimes feels left out. I love you too Asher!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Susie said...

Asher seems HUGE now! I can't believe how blonde he is... I am so happy for you to have Eli home now. what a relief! He is very handsome and look at all that hair! congrats!!!

2:56 PM  
Blogger melinda bassett said...

Asher's face in one of those pics reminds me of a picture of Marilyn that was put into our local Spokane newspaper. It's a "classic" look that never goes out-of-style. There's not really any expression on his face, but it's a calm look of "just being."

12:15 AM  
Blogger melinda bassett said...

Eli is so cute, with his wispy hair standing straight up. I told Mari this already, but it seems like he has an "adult" face already! you can make out his bone structure and it makes him seem like more of an individual. Gunther had this characteristic when he was born, also. It's very unique.

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home