Oven scare
I turned on the oven the other day to preheat it for dinner. I started to smell a strong odor that resembled paint. I got really worried about it and even had to open the doors because of the smell. When I turned the oven off, I finally looked inside, and I found Asher's little play kitchen pan sitting inside. I remembered that the night before Asher was pretending to bake muffins with his pan in my oven (it was off of course), however, I did not realize he left it inside! For all you mothers out there with a two year old at home, you may want to start checking the oven before you turn it on! Here are some pictures of the melted remnants.







2 Comments:
That makes me laugh...asher was probably expecting some cupcakes!
I just did something similar last week too - one of the girls' magnet letters was stuck to the bottom of a cookie sheet I was baking on and made a nice little puddle of melted plastic on the bottom of my oven. It is such a nasty smell!
Post a Comment
<< Home