Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Brotherly love

Asher and Eli love each other very much and the love is reciprocated both ways. Only sometimes Asher's love needs to be tamed a bit, so he won't roll over on, squish, or swat Eli too hard. Eli loves to swat at Asher, although that's o.k. because his swats aren't as painful. He can scratch mighty hard with his baby fingernails though-Asher and I have been scratched many times already. I'm trying to teach Asher to play nice with Eli now. Eli is getting big very fast and will probably have no trouble defending himself given more time.


Brotherly love in crib



Brotherly love on couch



2 Comments:

Blogger Erin Noel said...

Hi Marilyn! It's Erin Hockett. How are you doing? Your boys are so cute! I got your blog address from Susie. I would love to hear from you and catch up on the last few years. erinlnoel@hotmail.com

6:41 AM  
Blogger melinda bassett said...

Dude, Eli looks SO much more like you than does Asher - in coloring, shape of head, and everything. He is truly his mama's boy. He is absolutely so cute. I want to pick him up and spank him!

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home