Here are some pictures of my good little helper. He used to be afraid of the vacuum. Now he gets mad if I don't let him help! Asher likes sweeping too! Yea, a happy little helper!
What a big boy. he is so cute. I know all about the "helping"! Jaxon loves to help me fold the laundry by unfolding it all...He also follows me around whenever I vaccum- boys are so curious about how stuff works.
4 Comments:
Does Asher also clean houses in the 310 area code? I can pay $10/hr.
Asher is very talented, but you might want to know that he makes messes at the same time that he is cleaning up, so do take that into condideration.
I love seeing them try to do what they see mommy doing. He is seeming so grown up in all these pictures!
What a big boy. he is so cute. I know all about the "helping"! Jaxon loves to help me fold the laundry by unfolding it all...He also follows me around whenever I vaccum- boys are so curious about how stuff works.
Post a Comment
<< Home