Monday, December 10, 2007

Time of Day

One of my other blogger friends recently took this "What time of day are you?" test. It's fun.

You Are Sunset

Even though you still may be young, you already feel like you've accomplished a lot in life.
And you feel free to pave your own path now, and you're not even sure where it will take you.
Maybe you'll pursue higher education in a subject you enjoy - or travel the world for a few years.
Either way, you approach life with a relaxed, open attitude. And that will take you far!

3 Comments:

Blogger Susie said...

I was midnight...which is strange because I am LOVE my sleep! and I LOVE going to bed early!

7:14 AM  
Blogger Marilyn said...

Ya, that does seem weird. But that part about expressing your individuality is definitely true, as well as the part about how you like spending quality time with family and friends. Fun! Thanks for taking it with me. hee

12:41 PM  
Blogger Amy Rindy said...

Hey, Mar! I keep checking to see pics of Christmas and Asher's b-day! :)

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home