Yay! I'm so glad to see some new posts and pictures and know you're still alive! :) Asher is getting so big - it's crazy. When are we going to get together soon?
Asher is so cute. I love to take Jaxon outside with me too. I was worried about keeping him on the blanket and he rolled off once and he hated the grass, so now he just strecthes his hand and gently plays with the grass! I got jaxon's hat and gloves at old navy, last year. And that canyon goes all the way to tooele we almost made it there on our drive:) we could meet for a picnic! record comment...excellent!
2 Comments:
Yay! I'm so glad to see some new posts and pictures and know you're still alive! :) Asher is getting so big - it's crazy. When are we going to get together soon?
Asher is so cute. I love to take Jaxon outside with me too. I was worried about keeping him on the blanket and he rolled off once and he hated the grass, so now he just strecthes his hand and gently plays with the grass! I got jaxon's hat and gloves at old navy, last year. And that canyon goes all the way to tooele we almost made it there on our drive:) we could meet for a picnic! record comment...excellent!
Post a Comment
<< Home