Gigantic Lollipop
Asher definitely has a sweet tooth (taking after his Dad perhaps?). I let him indulge every once in awhile because it is sooo cute to watch him get excited. And yes, he did eat his lunch today [Craig]. The reason why I got him one is because a couple of weeks ago when we were shopping, Asher saw a teenage girl licking one of these, and he stuck his arm out to reach for hers when she wasn't looking. Then she saw him and we both started laughing. So when I saw a gigantic lollipop at the store, Asher started saying, "Sucker, sucker!" And I couldn't resist.
Showing us his gigantic sucker.

Admiring it.

Tasting it. Mmmm...

Really getting into it.

Oh, the flavors!
Showing us his gigantic sucker.

Admiring it.

Tasting it. Mmmm...

Really getting into it.

Oh, the flavors!

2 Comments:
that sweet tooth comes from YOU! I remember your bags of candy you would always have in our room and the pile of wrappers next to you when your were studying...haha! I am sure he loved that sucker- what a cute mama you are.
I do eat a lot of sugar when I'm stressed out, that's true!
Post a Comment
<< Home